16 FEBRUARY 2022
KEEP THE HACKERS AT BAY!
With anything and everything going online these days, it is vital to discuss the critical issue of Cybersecurity. It will be surprising to know that cybercrime is also evolving and increasing with the advancement of technology. The news of cyber-attacks may not come out in the open so often, but it is prevalent to the extent that it poses a threat.
It is also a sad truth that many people are not aware of such crimes and hence become an easy target for hackers who try and even succeed to hack their valuable data.
Cyber Security; The Need of the Hour!
Before delving deep into the subject, let us quickly tell you what Cyber security is? It is a broader term that includes data protection from cyber attackers who hack information and use it for notorious or antisocial activities. Cyber Security is all about keeping the hackers at bay!
In this Digital age, Cyber Security is required everywhere. You will need such robust and secured arrangements at all-important infrastructure such as healthcare centres, hospitals, educational institutions, financial institutions, small and large-scale industries, etc.
If not kept in check, cyber-attacks can lead to illegal extortion attempts, identity theft, etc., which can threaten individuals and society in general.
Data at risk include:
The data type that can be at the target may include the following:
- Any sensitive data of an organization,
- Confidential data of the Governmental and
- Any industry information that needs to be protected
- Personal information of individuals,
- Intellectual property, and much more
Throwing light on the Types of Cyber Security:
Let us take a closer look at the types of Cyber Security and the categories where it can be applied:
- Identity Management: Identity management is also known as identity and access management. It is a vast term that involves a framework of technologies and policies. In layman terms, it ensures that the right people within an organization have access to the information and technology resources, systems, etc.
- Data Security: Data security means protecting all sorts of digital data from malicious activities or unwanted actions by unauthorized users that indulge in cyber-attacks and data breaches.
- Network Security: Network security involves securing a computer network from intruders. The process of network security involves implementing hardware and software hardware mechanisms to protect the network and the infrastructure from any unauthorized access, misuse, and disruptions. It eventually helps protect the assets of any organization against both internal and external threats.
- Cloud security: With the usage of cloud storage services on the rise, the issue of Cloud security is yet another vital subject to ponder over. Let us quickly and briefly walk you through the concept of cloud security which is a broad set of technologies, procedures, controls, and policies that cumulatively work to protect the data, applications, cloud-based systems, and the infrastructure of cloud computing. Cloud security measures are meant to protect the cloud data, support regulatory compliance, and protect the users' privacy. It also includes the authentication rules for individual users and devices.
- Application security: To secure an organization’s services and products, the role of Application security becomes predominant. Latter is a program that prioritizes, builds, and maintains security within an organization. The primary goal is to minimize the likelihood of unauthorized access. Application security can be achieved by writing secure codes, implementing strong data input validation, modelling threats, designing secure application architecture, etc
Cyber Security on Mobile Devices:
Of late, people have been busy spending time on their mobile devices for almost everything! The term mobile devices include mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Hence, it is essential to protect the data stored on mobile devices from threats of unauthorized access, theft or device loss, malware, etc.
Why Choose Us for Cyber Security?
As a trusted Cyber Security Services Provider, we act as a go-to partner for all our clients. Our team of industry stalwarts brings advanced expertise to the fore in this current cyber threat landscape.
Please let us become an extension of your team; we will be more than happy to provide you with the highest level of security.
Our Latest Posts
We know IT. In fact, we wrote a blog on it.
Reasons why businesses need Network Firewall Security
Cyber security is a growing concern in this highly advanced age where protecting your business‘s crucial data is more important than ever.Read More
How Cyber Security Advantageously Works for Business Enterprises
Day by day, cyber-crime is consistently increasing and various small business firms are highly becoming dangerous as a consequence of cyber security.Read More
What Is Cyber Security And How Does It Work?
Cyber security is the term that is vital for the tech-driven world. It is the essential layer of protection that helps companies preserve their confidentiality.Read More
Mechanism of Cyber Security for Autonomous and Networked Systems
Global networking produces huge amounts of data that are constantly being exchanged provide such processes a target for unauthorized persons.Read More
Everything beginners need to know about Cybersecurity
Everything beginners need to know about Cybersecurity: Importance, Types, and Programming codesRead More
Keep the hackers at bay!
With anything and everything going online these days, it is vital to discuss the critical issue of Cybersecurity.Read More
Need of Cyber Security in Pharmaceutical Industry
Today’s pharmaceutical industry is more effective than ever due to the blend of technology in it. Tech innovations in the development of medicines have been leading to healthcare solutions for diseases we could not even imagineRead More
Cyber Security: The Limitless Power Of Data Needs Protection
“Our world has gone digital & with it, terms like data security, privacy protection, & cyber safety have garnered immense traction. Let’s dive deeper into them!”Read More
Seven (7) Cyber Security Mistakes That You Should Avoid
Cybersecurity is the practice of using information technology systems and processes to guard networks, data, servers, and devices from unauthorized use and malicious attacks.Read More
An Introduction to Cybersecurity
Cybercrime is on the rise and it has become a global issue ruling the news cycle.Read More
Automotive Cyber Security: A Crash Course on Protecting Your Car
What’s the point of putting your car on the Internet if you aren’t going to secure it?Read More
Top 5 Challenges Faced By OT Cybersecurity Solutions
Cyberattacks on industrial targets and key infrastructure will become commonplace in 2021.Read More
5 most typical IT support problems you might face.
With digital advancements in online collaboration and communication, working from home has steadily become a norm for the majority.Read More
11 ways to protect your business against cyber attacks
Common sense is always the first line of defense and common sense lies when you consider cybersecurity for your online business.Read More
5 things your IT department should be doing
The times are changing and so are the IT department’s primary jobs. However, most people think that the IT department is restricted only to computer problems.Read More
Save Money and Effort with the right IT Project Management Services
The world is moving fast and so is today's tech; with the demand for high speed and convergence of emerging technologies like cloud and big data.Read More
Here's why your organization needs a secure file sharing platform
Organizations have been working with digital files and assets for quite some time now, but questions around file security remain rampant even to this day.Read More
Is working from home affecting your company's culture?
The current COVID-19 pandemic has ushered in advances in online collaboration and communication tools, steadily making 'Work From Home' a full-blown norm.Read More
5 tips to ensure productivity when working from home
As Circuit Breaker measures are being gradually being lifted, human resource (HR) departments across companies are debating whether employers and employees should continue working from home.Read More
You can keep yourself sane, and work from home too!
Singapore is progressively reopening its economy and gradually easing its Circuit Breaker measures. Still, many businesses continue working from home as they are not deemed "essential services."Read More